Sunday, April 13, 2014

Music Project


This is an image of my sister playing her guitar. The camera angle helps bring all focus to her playing the instrument. Also, I made everything except her hands in black and white to help this cause. This concentration on her hands communicates that when she plays the guitar, everything else "is in black and white."


Going along with a similar message of the last picture, this image communicates the feeling that when she plays the guitar, the rest of her world is shut out. I chose this style crop because it aids in this feeling. I also blew out the whites to give it more of a dreamy feel.


This image shows my sisters ability to express herself through playing the guitar. I purposely made her face obstructed by the reflections of the plant in the window. Like the first picture, I brought more attention to the player and the instrument by making the rest of the photo in black and white.


This photo of my sister shows her love for her guitar. For the most part, throughout this series, I  purposly excluded her face in the picture. This brings to light the idea that the guitar is a part of her, it can serve as the face to her personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment