Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Outdoor Portraits


   This is a photograph of my sister. It was taken in my front yard's luscious and rich vegetation. With this picture, I am trying to communicate my sisters radiant happiness, regardless of the setting.


Edits: Brushed Darken, Vignette, Shadows, Highlights, and Clarity

    This is another photograph of my sister. This photograph was taken in Napa. I chose Napa because I like it. #yoloswag In this photo, i was trying to communicate my sister's never ending energetic lifestyle.  


Edits: Vignette, Saturation, Vibrance, Clarity, Highlights, Shadows
    Here is exhibit B. It is in black and white. It shows a moderately less energetic feel.


Edits: Exposure, Vignette, Shadows, Highlights

   This portrait is a thoroughly planned improvisation. It was taken just outside my front door. It communicates my fathers serious demeanor.


Edits: Vignette, Shadows, Highlights, Clarity
    This is my cousin in color. It shows her serious attitude covering her hidden happiness. This was taken in my backyard.


Edits: Saturation, Vignette, Shadows, Highlights
   Exhibit B. Black and white.




Edits: Whites, Exposure, Vignette, Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment